Conducto integrates directly with GitHub to automatically launch CI/CD pipelines in response to pull requests or branch events. CI/CD pipelines can invoke any shell command that calls any package, library, or tool that runs in Linux. Define your pipeline in Python. GitHub will automatically launch pipelines into our free cloud. Upgrade to paid cloud for more scale. View and interact with your running pipelines in the browser.
Getting started with CI/CD in Conducto requires no installation.
- Install GitHub integration.
- Initialize repo by populating
.conducto.cfgand a pipeline script.
- Create Pull Request.
- View first pipeline in the browser.
pipeline.py are committed to your repo, you are all set up.
- Edit your pipeline to include custom CI/CD logic.
- Modify .conducto.cfg to tailor what pipelines to launch and when.
- Upgrade your toolbox with free local mode
- Build, test, and deploy a simple Flask service locally. [Sandbox][GitHub]
- Build, test, and deploy a simple Flask service to AWS. [Sandbox][GitHub]
- Build, test, and locally deploy an app with two microservices. [Sandbox][GitHub]